What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A safe and sure-fire method for losing weight by reseting your metabolism
- Teaching you why the pills, supplements and traditional diets are all doomed to failure
- Helping you to shed the unwanted pounds you’re trying to get rid of
- Giving you an end to the high blood pressure, the sleep apnea, etc
- Showing you why some people can eat and eat and never gain weight
- Providing you with a one-of-a-kind weight loss program
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Metabolism Reset scores 73.70/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://metabolism-reset.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: metabolism-reset.com you’ll also be taken through to metabolism-reset.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)